Room Rate £105
Inclusive of Breakfast & ParkingBook Room
Named after Francis Gordon Peake a former owner of St Johns House from Walsall Wood, a very popular figure in the community from 1875 – 1953
This room is on the first floor of the Stables and has exposed beams and trusses with sky lights, very popular cosy room with very comfortable thick pile carpet.
Here you sleep in a King size bed with a Vi-Spring mattress dressed in a down and feather quilt and pillows and Egyptian cotton. Please note the ceiling is sloping in part.
- En suite bathroom with power shower and walk in closet.
- Working desk.
- A seating area and coffee table.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview and radio, film library available from reception.
- Telephone, the Internet, and Free Wi-Fi access.
- Dressed with Feather and Down quilt and pillows* and Egyptian cotton*Non allergenic pillows and quilt are available on request