Room Rate £120
Inclusive of Breakfast & ParkingBook Room
As mentioned in our history section it is believed around 1698 the house was called the Bear Inn and one of the three stage coach services from Lichfield was ran by Giles Tottingham called the Lichfield Flying Wagon and this was ran from the Bear Inn.
The Tottingham room is on the first floor of the main house and benefits from fantastic high ceilings synomonous with Georgian houses at the rear of the house, the room has a wonderful original fireplace and a beautiful Palazzo free standing bath within the room and ensuite toilet. It has a fantastic original king-size brass bed; the room has fantastic natural light that compliments the yellow and grey colour scheme in this room.
- Romantic free standing Palazzo Bath with Handheld shower
- Private Toilet within the room
- Flat screen TV with free view and radio, film library available from reception.
- Telephone, Internet and Wi-Fi
- Working desk
- Seating area with coffee table
- Dressed with Feather and Down quilt and pillows* and Egyptian cotton
*Non allergenic pillows and quilt are available on requestBack to All Rooms