Room Rate £120
Inclusive of Breakfast & ParkingBook Room
There is no other reason for the name of this room, other than its named after the paint colour used to paint one of the walls, Peacock Blue.
The Peacock room is another spacious room in the main house furnished with a beautiful 17th Century Brass bed that is set against the stunning Peacock blue wall, the restored original hob grate fireplace is also a wonderful feature of this room. Again this room benefits from a lot of natural light and has a relaxing seating area to enjoy a glass of wine and the newspaper!
The bathroom is a fully integrated wet room with a Hans Grohe power shower, heated radiator, and shaving mirror
- Wet room and power shower
- Working desk
- Spacious seating area and coffee table
- Flat screen TV with freeview and radio, film library available from reception
- Telephone, Internet and Free Wi-Fi access
- Dressed with Feather and Down quilt and pillows* and Egyptian cotton
- *Non allergenic pillows and quilt are available on request