Room Rate £120
Inclusive of Breakfast & ParkingBook Room
Local records show that in 1860 the house was owned by Frederick Simmonds an iron merchant.
The Simmonds room is the largest room in the house with an impressive Emperor Corbiere Bed which is a 7ft bed, renovated by Dan and Elly and is complimented by original painted French antique bedside cabinets. The Simmonds room is full of colour with a very spacious seating area perfect for a longer stay, the bathroom is again a fully integrated wet room with power shower heated mirror and towel rail.
- Wet room and power shower
- Working Desk
- Telephone, the Internet, and Wi-Fi
- Seating area with coffee table
- Extra large 7ft bed
- Dressed with Feather and Down quilt and pillows* and Egyptian cotton
- *Non allergenic pillows and quilt are available on request